Sunday, October 6, 2013

Time for an Update

It has been a ridiculously long time since I posted, so here is an update...

My experience at the International Pageant continued to be amazing. I made the best of friends and was part of an incredible production. While I was very disappointed to not make the Top 10, it does not change the fact that this was my best pageant experience to date!  AND.... since people keep asking, that was my last pageant.

I am finally coming to the end of my classes for my Master's degree. I just have 3 more classes then I will start the internship process. I could not be more excited and scared. I feel this is where I will truly learn how to be a counselor.

AND I still have depression and anxiety. A few months ago I started having some of the same symptoms again... couldn't concentrate, lack of motivation, didn't want to see anyone, headaches, sleeping a lot but never well. So back to the doctor I went. Every time I go to the psychiatrist it gets a little easier and feels a little bit more "normal". Telling people I see a psychiatrist still is a bit hard at times.

Sooooo there it is, pageants, school, work and trying to stay mentally/emotionally healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment