Thursday, July 25, 2013

Having a BLAST!!!

Hey friends!

I am having the time of my life!

The second day in Chicago they took us to the John Hancock Observatory, it's on the 94th floor, and the view was absolutely incredible! Then we went to the Lincoln Zoo for a little bit. Lastly we had lunch at the Boys and Girls Club where we were all paired with a buddy. I had an adorable little boy named Isaac. I wish we could have stayed longer! After a bit of free time we were treated to dinner and Eddie Peterson spoke to us. There aren't even words to describe his speech but I will try... He was funny, inspirational, touching, honest, and truly touched my heart.

Yesterday we had out first rehearsal and it was so much fun! Every single girl competing is so nice and fun. I could not ask to be competing with a better group of women. I know I will continue these friendships long after this pageant is over. Then we went to the Skokie Library for the Princess Ball. We all were paired with a little princess and helped her through a set of activities. It was so much fun and I think we all would have stayed all night if they had let us.

This morning I am preparing for interview in a couple of hours! I pray that God watches over us all as we meet with the judges.

Again, thank you all for your support and encouragement. I could not be happier about this experience so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment