Monday, July 22, 2013

Chicago Day 1

I can't believe it is here. I am in CHICAGO!!!!

I arrived yesterday with my mom, Amy (her business partner), and Ally (Amy's daughter). Our flight out of Phoenix was delayed an hour because of bad weather in Phoenix. WEIRD, right? The flight was smooth except the guy sitting next to me kept talking to himself ;)  As soon as we got here we had to rush to the opening show and dinner for the Mac Duggal 2014 Spring line!  The show was incredible then I got to meet Mac himself. He is so very nice!


Then mom and I checked into the Double Tree where the pageant is being held. I got a great night sleep! Today has just been getting everything in my room set up, everything steamed and working out. Tonight we have orientation! I cannot wait to meet all of the other girls and get this week started. Keep me in your prayers! Thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment