Saturday, July 13, 2013

What did I do....

Do you ever have moments where you realize all that you have been blessed with and know there is no way you deserve any of it?? Well, I have been having several weeks like that. I am continually amazed with what God blesses me with.

Several months ago I was having the hardest time finding a place to volunteer then I somehow found the Arizona Stigma Reduction Committee. The people involved have been beyond supportive, encouraging and welcoming. I know this group of passionate people will truly make a difference in the community of behavioral health in Arizona.

Last week I was chosen as the Director of Volunteers on the Board of the absolutely incredible organization "Girls Rule"! If you don't know about them yet, you need to look them up.. especially if you are a young girl or have a young lady in your life.

I have the most amazing people in my life. I am not biased at all when I say my mom is one of the greatest people ever. She is the Proverbs 31 woman. The two of us were discussing our friends and what inspirational people they are. We have been blessed to be surrounded by people that all strive to be the best in their field while also striving to help others and make a difference in the world.

I pray every night the I allow God to use me and these blessings to His benefit!

No comments:

Post a Comment